About Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri
With more than 4.5 million fans, he is the world’s most followed management icon and economist on Facebook!
Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri, is a Management Thought Leader & Teacher, Entrepreneur, Public Speaker, Author, Economist, Former Advisor to the consultative committee of Planning Commission of India in the areas of Education and Social Sector and three times National Award winning Film-Maker.
- The Financial Times, London called him the 'Maverick Management Guru', The Hindustan Times called him 'The Intellectual Litterateur of the Decade', The Times of India thinks 'He Sets the Stage on Fire Every time', Business Barons called him "Near Evangelical Academic' and the Elite Magazine, in an exclusive cover story called him the 'Mega Disruptor & Godfather of Private Education in India'.
- Management Thought leader and Economist, Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri, has authored 11 Books, made 9 Feature Films, was the Former Advisor to the Consultative Committee of Planning Commission of India in the areas of Education and Social Sector and has won 3 National Film Awards. As a compulsive writer, he has been a columnist with more than two dozen newspapers and magazines. He is a teacher at heart, a public speaker by nature and an Entrepreneur by obsession.
- Arindam is an Antitheist, a Second Dan Black Belt in Kick Boxing, a Master in Economics and a Ph.D. in Leadership.
- For more than 25 years, through his Classes, his Books, his TV shows on Alternate Budget in every possible TV channel, his Public Lectures, his Films and his Articles in leading Newspapers from TOI to IE to HT; He has positively influenced and impacted the lives of hundreds of millions across India and the world.
- More than a million people have directly attended his lectures over the last two decades & more and more than 50k people have taken direct professional training from him. With 4.5 million plus fans on Facebook, he is the most followed economist and management icon in the world.
- Arindam has been invited to teach and inspire students at the most prestigious colleges across the length and breadth of world- from the Harvard Business School in USA to the Imperial College in UK to CUHK in Hong Kong to IIT-K in India.
- He has been invited to train and inspire the Indian Armed Forces, the Central Armed Police Forces, the Delhi Police and the Civil Services Officers of the IAS and IFS amongst others! From CEOs to Entrepreneurs, from Success Icons to Celebrities, from Rural and Social workers to People Living With HIV/AIDS; Arindam has personally trained them in areas of Leadership, Management, Economics & Strategic Vision and has them all swearing by him.
- He has written 5 National Bestsellers - Count Your Chickens Before They Hatch, Discover the Diamond in You, The Great Indian Dream, Thorns to Competition and Cult.
- From industry associations like CII, FICCI, ASSOCHAM & PHDCCI to TEDx talks to Rotary to Associations of Medical Professionals, School Principals & Chartered Accountants - Arindam has been invited to enlighten them all.
- British Council - Association of British Scholars to Dubai's IBPC have organised exclusive seminars to felicitate Arindam. In America from NABC to leading universities like UC Davis - Graduate School of Management, University of California to Daniels School of Business, Denver University to Kenan Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina have invited him for exclusive talks. World HRD Congress invited him across Asia from Singapore to Colombo to Manila to give Key Note Address on 'Global Wage Equality Crusade' that he started in 2018 based upon his book, What Marx Left Unsaid.
- As the Honorary Director of IIPM Think Tank, he was the guiding force behind its leading publications The Sunday Indian, Business & Economy, 4Ps Business & Marketing and The Human Factor. He was the reason why IIPM at one point of time became the Largest B- School on Earth and got ranked ahead of the IIMs repeatedly in various parameters in B- School rankings over many years. He coined and popularized single handedly the 'Dare to Think Beyond' tag line of IIPM.
- Dr. Arindam Chaudhuri’s Ph.D. thesis was on 'Regional Cultural Influences in Post-Deregulated India: An empirical examination of employees’ values and expectations from leaders'. Dr. Arindam therefore is a specialist by education in India centric leadership. His contribution to the field of management studies can be found in the iconoclastic "Theory 'i' Management" which he has developed for India Inc. in his book “Count Your Chickens before they Hatch”. "Theory 'i' Management" is about India centric management ideas with global applicability.
- From Hindustan Times to Times of India to Dainik Bhaskar group - they have all taken Arindam on cross country lecture tours to inspire the nation. From NDTV to Times Now to CNN IBN to Zee to India TV to Aaj Tak, they have all invited him repeatedly to share his views on varied topics from Politics to Judiciary to Education to International Relations to Lifestyle & Fitness to Cricket to Movies to Automobiles to Mobile Phones.
- He has been an RJ with Radio Mirchi.
- He has made 3 National Award Winning films - Do Dooni Chaar, The Last Lear (with Amitabh Bachchan) and Faltu. His films have been official selections in the most respected film festivals across the world - from Cannes (Dosor) to Toronto (The Last Lear) to London (Saanjhbathir Roopkathara). His films were India entry vehicles for leading houses like Columbia Tristar & Disney. In 2004-2005 he was a part of the core group of FICCI FRAMES committee that worked under the guidance of Shri Yash Chopra to lobby for industry status for Bollywood and he was amongst the initial leaders of the corporatisation movement for Indian Film Industry. And way back in 2004, his film Rok Sako Toh Rok Lo became the first film ever in the world to be streamed on a mobile phone.
- All in all his 9 Feature Films (one in English- 'The Last Lear'; 5 in Hindi- 'Do Dooni Chaar', 'Mithya', 'I'm 24', 'Rok Sako Toh Rok Lo' and about to be released 'Sunglass' -bi-lingual- in Hindi & Bangla- and 3 in Bangla- 'Dosar', 'Faltu', 'Saanjhbaatir Rupkathara') have got 5 National Awards (including his 3 for best films), 4 Filmfare awards, 2 Star Screen Awards, 1 Stardust award & 7 BFJA awards. Apart from official selection at above mentioned festivals they have also got selections at festivals in Hamburg, Rome, Rotterdam, Spain, Montreal, Edmonton, Melbourne, Abu Dhabi, Madrid & Singapore amongst others.
- None other than the iconic Sachin Tendulkar has in past supported his charity, The Great Indian Dream Foundation by lending his endorsement in GIDF ads and campaigns. Today GIDF organises the Bharatiya Manavata Vikas Awards and the London International Forum for Equality to promote an exploitation free world - the cause closest to Arindam's heart and the driving force of his life. He is thus, currently taking the philosophy of his latest two books, 'What Marx Left Unsaid' and 'Beyond God & Capitalism' across the globe in his quest for a more humane and peaceful world.
- His vision is to eradicate the world of the three evils - religion, income inequality and gender discrimination and he dreams of a day when every human being will have access to equal health, education and justice.